Inside Sales Position
NRG has a rare opening in our customer service department, based in the mountain bike mecca of Nelson, BC. This position is full time, year-round. Wage will be determined based on level of experience and qualifications.
Nelson is a playground for outdoor enthusiasts, located at the doorstep of numerous mountain ranges and on the shores of Kootenay Lake. For more information on the Nelson area, please visit:
About the inside sales position:
- Building and maintaining customer relationships
- Processing customer orders
- Managing customer backorders
- Working directly with the shipping department to maximize order processing efficiency
- Communicating regularly with sales reps and management staff
- Solving issues with orders and addressing customer’s specific needs
- Managing inventory transfers between multiple warehouses
- Help in developing sales strategies and programs
What you need for the job:
- Must have a passion for cycling
- Ability to identify modern bicycle components
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Previous sales or customer service experience
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Live near Nelson or be willing to relocate. Remote is not possible for this position.
What will help you secure the job:
- French / English bilingual
- Experience with SAP business management software
- Friendly, personable, and easy going.
WAREHOUSE – Shipping & Receiving Position
We are looking for a new member to join our team in the shipping department. Applicants must have a passion for cycling! Daily duties include:
– Picking and packing customer orders
– Receiving incoming shipments
– Organizing products in the warehouse
– Counting inventory quantities
How to apply:
Please email your resume and short cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for our team.
A quick phone call is never a bad idea as well: 1 (800) 665-4362