Customer Service Representative
Established 1989, NRG Enterprises has been dedicated to providing the best customer service and innovative products to bicycle retailers across Canada. Located in Nelson, BC in the heart of the Selkirk Mountains, on the shores of Kootenay Lake. NRG staff are as devoted to the outdoors as we are to getting the job done right. NRG Enterprises is a division of Lanctôt Ltée.
Established 1953, Lanctôt Ltée is a Montreal, QC based family owned and operated distributor and producer of premium sporting goods, apparel, and eyewear. Staff have a collective passion for a sporting lifestyle matched only by their drive to provide service excellence to supplier partners and customers.
Customer Service Representative:
- Building and maintaining customer relationships
- Processing customer orders and staff purchases
- Managing customer backorders
- Working directly with the shipping department to maximize order processing efficiency
- Communicating regularly with sales reps and management staff
- Solving issues with orders and addressing customer’s specific needs
- Managing inventory transfers between multiple warehouses
- Help in developing sales strategies and programs
What will help you secure the job:
- French / English bilingual
- Experience with SAP business management software
- Friendly, personable, and easy going.
What you need for the job:
- Must have a passion for cycling
- Ability to identify modern bicycle components
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Previous sales or customer service experience
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- A willingness to collaborate with others to achieve company goals
Why Choose Lanctot & NRG:
- Group insurance plan after 3 months.
- A generous employee purchase program with all our brands – up to 50% discount.
- Internal job advancement opportunities.
- Opportunity to work with highly reputed brands.
- We don’t want to brag, but our team is amazing!
How to apply:
Please email your resume and short cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for our team.
A quick phone call is never a bad idea as well: 1 (800) 665-4362